Analyzing and Reporting on Experiments
LEA software, using PolyView®, makes it easy to locate, interpret, and share results. The software allows you to view your data in an organized way and generate the reports you need in the formats you want such as Microsoft Excel. Utilizing flexible reporting across experiments, all of the data from the design, experiment (e.g., dispense amounts, actual weights, and temperatures collected from the robot), and analysis (e.g., spectral groupings, chromatograms) can be brought together into a single view and reported in a variety of different formats including Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, JMP, Design Expert, and Spotfire.
With PolyView®, you can:
- Find samples based on any logical combination of experiment values saved to the database. Search the entire database or restrict to a subset.
- View design, execution, and analytical data in a consolidated report view
- View orthogonal or complementary data for effective decision making
- Add, subtract, or combine lists of results to focus on the data you really want
- Create reports dynamically. Choose from a wide selection of visualizations including spreadsheets, grids, 2D and 3D plots, and overlays with supporting experimental data.
- Tile your visualizations for side-by-side comparison. Find data trends by selecting elements in one visualization to highlight corresponding elements in others.
- Compare spectra or chromatograms automatically in an overlay view with the experimental details of selected samples, including design information from Freeslate Library Studio®
- Create and share standard report definitions for your preferred data view for improved collaboration
- Export data to Excel or Spotfire for manipulation
Click here to view an overview video for PolyView®.