Reporting and Analysis on Experiments
The LEA software, using PolyView, also makes it easy to organize, share, and present findings. The software allows you to view your data in an organized way and generate the reports you need in the formats you want (including standard office suite applications). Utilizing flexible reporting across experiments, all of the data from the design, run information (e.g., temperature collected from the robot), and analysis information (e.g., spectra groupings, HPLC traces) can be brought together into a single view and reported in any of variety of different formats including Microsoft Office and SharePoint, Adobe PDF, HTTP, JMP, Design Expert, and Spotfire.
With PolyView, you can:
- Find samples based on any logical combination of experiment values saved to the database. Search the entire database or restrict by list.
- View design, execution, and analytical data in a consolidated report view.
- View orthogonal data for effective decision making.
- Add, subtract, or combine lists to create new ones.
- Create reports dynamically. Choose from a wide selection of visualizations including spreadsheets, grids, 2D and 3D plots, and overlays with supporting experimental data.
- Tile your visualizations for side-by-side comparison. Find data trends by selecting elements in one visualization to highlight corresponding elements in others.
- Compare spectra or chromatograms automatically in an overlay view with the experimental details of selected samples, including design information from Freeslate Library Studio®.
- Create and share standard report definitions for your preferred data view.
- Export data to Excel or Spotfire for manipulation.
Click here to view an overview video for PolyView.