How can I ...
Use my DOE designs and convert them to executable library designs in minutes?
Use my chemical inventory information to create high throughput library designs?
Create and share a complex experimental design with my global team?
The LEA software, using Library Studio®, allows you to design complex high throughput experiments in an array-based format. An intuitive and easy-to-use graphical user interface provides you with multiple options that range from specifying materials, control parameters (such as temperature, pressure, pH, etc.), and order-of-addition. These “recipes” can be saved in an easy-to-read, easy-to-share format allowing globally dispersed technicians at core labs or CRO partners to execute the experiments. Library Studio also can import experiments designed in a range of software packages including Excel, JMP, and Design Expert in seconds thus making it easy for R&D labs to create and share information easily.
With Library Studio, you can:
- Use an intuitive drag-and-drop graphical user interface to design complex experiments in an array-based format
- Use an intuitive wizard to import designs created in DOE software
- Specify desired combinations by grouping chemicals in a logical manner and automatically generate hundreds of randomized combinations to improve statistical significance
- Design process conditions (temperature, rate, pressure, etc.) to capture reaction parameters and explore composition and process space
- Create, re-use, and share library design templates, favorite chemicals, mixtures, and process conditions
- Use a worksheet to automatically recalculate reagent amounts when modifying stock solution concentrations
- Create machine-readable recipes for automated software execution on a variety of solid and liquid handling platforms
- Display experiment designs (including chemical and mixture definitions, library pie or bar chart visualizations, recipe, and worksheet) in flexible report formats that can be shared
Click here to view an overview video for Library Studio.
Click here to view a video for recipe creation.
Click here to view a video for recipe editing.