Click here to learn more about our products and services
How can I ...
Use my DOE designs and convert them to executable library designs in minutes?
Use my chemical inventory information to create high throughput library designs?
Create and share a complex experimental design with my global team?
The LEA software, using Library Studio®, allows you to design complex high throughput experiments in an array-based format. An intuitive and easy-to-use graphical user interface provides you with multiple options that range from specifying materials, control parameters (such as temperature, pressure, pH, etc.), and order-of-addition. These “recipes” can be saved in an easy-to-read, easy-to-share format allowing globally dispersed technicians at core labs or CRO partners to execute the experiments. Library Studio also can import experiments designed in a range of software packages including Excel, JMP, and Design Expert in seconds thus making it easy for R&D labs to create and share information easily.
With Library Studio, you can:
- Use an intuitive drag-and-drop graphical user interface to design complex experiments in an array-based format
- Use an intuitive wizard to import designs created in DOE software
- Specify desired combinations by grouping chemicals in a logical manner and automatically generate hundreds of randomized combinations to improve statistical significance
- Design process conditions (temperature, rate, pressure, etc.) to capture reaction parameters and explore composition and process space
- Create, re-use, and share library design templates, favorite chemicals, mixtures, and process conditions
- Use a worksheet to automatically recalculate reagent amounts when modifying stock solution concentrations
- Create machine-readable recipes for automated software execution on a variety of solid and liquid handling platforms
- Display experiment designs (including chemical and mixture definitions, library pie or bar chart visualizations, recipe, and worksheet) in flexible report formats that can be shared
Application Note: Integrating Automation and DOE to Streamline and Accelerate QbD Activites for Process Chemistry
Click here to view an overview video for Library Studio.
Click here to view a video for recipe creation.
Click here to view a video for recipe editing.